Cancellations received after January 8th will be subject to a 25% administrative fee.
Pre-Registration closes January 31st. Regrettably, we are unable to offer any refunds after January 17th, however, substitution is welcome at any time.
NEW! Registration Awards for Indigenous Trainees
COMP is providing two registration awards for Indigenous trainees who are in the fields of medical physics, radiation oncology, or radiation therapy. Applicants are invited from:
- medical physics: postdoctoral researchers, residents, PhD candidates, MSc students, and undergraduate students with an interest in medical physics
- radiation oncology: postdoctoral researchers, MD fellows, MD residents and medical students interested in radiation oncology
- radiation therapy: therapists in training at the undergraduate and graduate levels
Applicants are eligible if they are Canadian and a member of a First Nations, Métis or Inuit community. One award will be given to a senior trainee and one award to a junior trainee.
- Complete the application form
- Write a maximum 1-page double spaced essay on why you're interested in attending the COMP Virtual 2022 Winter School
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is the end of the day on January 21, 2022.