The COMP Virtual Winter School 2022 focuses on professional development skills and opportunities.
Project Gallery abstract submissions are to focus on a project or initiative the submitter has initiated that can be shared with others.
The format will be 15 minute unmoderated sessions, designed for informal discussion in small groups. Successful presenters will share a PowerPoint presentation to introduce their topic and offer "lessons" to the entire group in a few minutes followed by discussion.
Themes can include (but don’t have to be limited to):
- Project Management
- Interdepartmental Leadership
- Professional Preparation
- Interprofessional Collaboration
- Advocacy and Strategic Development
- Quality Improvement
Abstracts should provide an overview of the project or initiative they undertook, discuss the skill sets they used or developed to achieve success. To support the scale and spread of similar projects or initiatives in other centres, abstracts may also include:
- What critical success factors were identified to help achieve success?
- Are there change management strategies needed to bring about a change in approach, a culture shift, enhanced collaboration etc.?
- Is staff training required to support implementation? If so, what?
Have an idea for a project gallery but curious to know if it "qualifies"?
Abstracts must be submitted to Khadija Cutcher email@example.com by 5:00 PM on Friday, December 2nd, 2022. Successful submissions will be notified in December.